Preeminent Source for Risk Management
ECRI Institute’s Continuing Care Risk Management (CCRM) is the preeminent source for risk management and loss prevention in long-term care, postacute care, assisted living, continuing care retirement communities, and home and community based services. Featuring online resources such as guidance articles, self-assessment tools, newsletters, and personalized assistance, the CCRM gives the guidance you need to enhance resident safety, reduce liability, and identify best practices.
- Guidance on high-risk topics, featuring reviews of relevant case law and regulations strategies for managing and reducing risks, and specific action recommendations, all accompanied by employee training materials and checklists, risk identification and assessment tools, sample policies and other tools.
- Self-Assessment Questionnaires to help you pinpoint problem areas, take action to improve performance, and prepare for surveys.
- Issues in Continuing Care Risk Management biweekly e-news that keeps you up-to-date with industry news, legal and regulatory case notes, literature abstracts, and more.
- Personal consultation with ECRI Institute’s risk management experts by e-mail, phone, fax, or mail.
- Admissions, discharge, and transfer
- Emergency preparedness
- Environment of care
- Infection control
- Medicare/Medicaid regulations and enforcement actions
- Pressure ulcers
- Risk management program development
- Wandering and elopement