Exclusive Offer: AALNA members can join AMDA for just $99! AMDA Membership Benefits include:
The PALTC (Post Acute Long Term Care) Formerly AMDA, is offering a joint AALNA/AMDA membership at a deep discount. The membership fee for AALNA members is $ 99.00 per year.This gives members access to $99.00 webinars at no cost, weekly updates, care and practice guidelines, discount to the annual AMDA conference and a wealth of educational articles, whtepapers and other educational opportunities.
- Free Webinars! Attend live webinars and access archived webinars for free!
- Access to the Society’s Members Only Forum
- Up to $470 discount on the Society’s Annual Conference registration
- 25% discount on resources endorsed by CMS (including our Clinical Practice Guidelines).
- 25% discount on the Society’s Competencies Curriculum for Post-Acute and Long-Term Care Medicine
- JAMDA– the Society’s scientific peer-reviewed journal (electronic access)
- Weekly Round-Up– e-newsletter highlighting policy, the Society, and industry news
- Caring for the Ages– the monthly magazine covering all things PALTC (electronic access)
Members can purchase an e-Resource Subscription for just $49! This includes all clinical practice guidelines and implementation manuals, pocket guides, Know-It-All Series, LTC information kits, and Assisted Living Series. Learn more about AMDA by visiting paltc.org For more information regarding this joint membership, please visit AALNA’s Member Resources & Education tab by going to https://www.alnursing.org/member-resources/, enter your member password and sign up for this joint membership!
You are unauthorized to view this page.