As an individual member of AALNA, you have access to a nationwide network of assisted living nurses, as well as a voice in national policy discussions regarding assisted living. Additional benefits include:
- Special members only access to resources and services on the AALNA website
- A one-year subscription to the Geriatric Nursing Journal
- Access to NCAL Connections
- Discount on the AALNA national conference registration fee
- Discount on the Assisted Living Nurse Certification Exam
- Deeply discounted AMDA/PALTC (paltc.org) joint membership with additional discounts for most educational offerings, conference fees and unlimited access to free webinars
- Free access to the Assisted Living Incident Command System (ALICS)
- Discounted AALNA’s Assisted Living Clinical Leadership Training Modules and other training materials in Partnership with NYU
- Access to Heroes Vacation Club for members and their families
- Access to state chapters and leaders
- Members’ questions answered within 24-48 hours by a member of the AALNA Board of Directors
Individual Membership Levels
Active Member – $150 per year + $8.00 Credit Card Processing Fee
This level of membership is appropriate for assisted living nurses who are actively practicing in the assisted living profession.
Associate Member – $170 per year + $8.00 Credit Card Processing Fee
This level of membership is appropriate for individuals involved with the assisted living, but may not have a status as an RN or LPN/LVN, such as, an administrator, manager, CNA, or caregiver.
Student/Retired Member rate – $75 per year + $8.00 Credit Card Processing Fee
This level of membership is appropriate for aspiring assisted living nurses or assisted living nurses who have retired from the profession. A student nurse is an individual who is in the process of completing an RN/LPN/LVN program and has a current license. A retired nurse is an individual who does not hold an active nursing license or is over the age of 67.