Chronic Disease Management Education and Resources
ASK RESIDENTIAL CHECKLISTS AND INFORMATION
Helps identify barriers to medication adherence, then links the patient to the appropriate educational materials.
Focuses on care management for patients with asthma and covers a variety of topics, including medicines, self-care skills, triggers and control, and severity.
Helps address management of residents with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and covers a variety of topics, including disease definition, lifestyle issues, spirometry, spacer use with medicines, and smoking.
- COPD Booklet
- Am I Having a COPD flare-up
- ASK COPD Goals Checklist
- ASK COPD Sticking with My Medicine
- COPD Action Plan
- COPD and Smoking
- COPD and Travel
- COPD Program Guide
- COPD Resource Guide
- Living with COPD
- Managing Your COPD Day to Day
- Managing Your COPD Medicines
- Plan Ahead to Help Manage Your COPD
- Preparing for my COPD office visit
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Pursed-Lip Breathing for COPD
- Stay Positive While Managing COPD
- Tracking my COPD Symptoms Every Day
- Am I Having a COPD Flare-up (SPA)
- ASK COPD Goals Checklist (SPA)
- ASK COPD Sticking with My Medicine (SPA)
- COPD Action Plan (SPA)
- COPD Booklet in Spanish
- COPD Resource Guide (SPA)
- Know Your COPD Medicines (SPA)
- Living with COPD (SPA)
- Managing Your COPD Day to Day (SPA)
- Managing Your COPD Medicines (SPA)
- Pursed-Lip Breathing for COPD (SPA)
- Plan Ahead to Help Manage Your COPD (SPA)
- Preparing for my COPD Office Visit (SPA)
- Stay Positive While Managing COPD (SPA)
A set of tools providing support and educational information about depression for healthcare providers and patients.
Focuses on screening and detection, early treatment, and glycemic control in patients who have, or are at risk for, type 2 diabetes.
- Diabetes Booklet
- Diabetes program guide
- Excess Weight and Type 2 Diabetes
- Exercise and Type 2 Diabetes
- Help Patients with Type 2 Diabetes Achieve Blood Glucose Goals
- Helping Care for Someone With Diabetes
- How Do I Know If I Have Prediabetes
- Important Tests and Exams to Help Manage Diabetes – Caucasian
- Important Tests and Exams to Help Manage Diabetes – Ethnic
- Important Tests and Exams to Help Manage Diabetes Poster – Caucasian
- Important Tests and Exams to Help Manage Diabetes Poster – Ethnic
- Involving Patients in Making Decisions About Diabetes Care
- Know Your Diabetes ABCs
- Managing Diabetes On The Go
- Medicines for Type 2 Diabetes
- Partnering With Your Healthcare Provider to Manage Your Diabetes
- Screening for Prediabetes
Addresses the management of patients with heart failure or certain related risk factors.
HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE
- About High Blood Pressure
- Know Your Body – Focusing on blood pressure, blood sugar, and cholesterol to help manage your health
MULTIPLE CHRONIC HEALTH PROBLEMS
Interactive learning modules for healthcare professionals covering a variety of health coaching topics. Modules can be completed by individuals working alone or in a group. Simple proctor tips are available throughout each group module.
- Chronic Disease Booklet
- 5 Ways to Help Prevent the Spread of Germs that Cause Colds, Flu, and Pneumonia
- Facts About the Flu (Influenza) and the Flu Vaccine
- Setting S.M.A.R.T. Health Goals
Easy-to-use tools and resources for planning and implementing wellness offerings.
Resources designed to educate patients and increase awareness of the risks of smoking and increase awareness of the risks of smoking and the benefits of stopping. Tools include a readiness-to-change assessment and assistance with provider resident communication.
- Help Someone You Care About Quit Smoking
- I Am Ready to Stop Smoking!
- My Plan to Quit Smoking
- Potential effects of smoking on your body
- The Healthcare Provider’s Role in Smoking Cessation Efforts
A variety of materials addressing balanced approaches to weight loss, including a food and activity diary and self-surveys.