April 4, 2020 AMDA continues to monitor the COVID-19 Outbreak, and is now sending a daily digest of resources and information collected over the last day.
- Phoenix Senior Living to house discharged hospital patients with COVID-19 as list of industry groups opposing hospital-related orders grows
- First Presumptive Case of Encephalitis Linked to COVID-19 Reported
- Nursing home halts residents’ move after a positive COVID-19 test
- Detection of SARS-CoV-2 Among Residents and Staff Members of an Independent and Assisted Living Community for Older Adults — Seattle, Washington, 2020
- JAMA: Advanced Care Planning and Decisions About DNR Orders During COVID-19
The AMDA staff appreciates all you are doing to fight the war against COVID-19. Thank You! #WeArePALTCAcknowledge the service and sacrifice made by PALTC professionals who have gone above and beyond during the COVID-19 pandemic by tagging them on Twitter and use #WeArePALTC