AMDA continues to monitor the COVID-19 Outbreak, and is now sending a daily digest of resources and information collected over the last day.
- Managing Acute Respiratory Distress During the COVID-19 Pandemic: Advance Care Plan Tool
- Health Affairs: How Will We Care For Coronavirus Patients After They Leave The Hospital? By Building Postacute Care Surge Capacity
- CMS expected to order COVID-19 reporting; nursing home deaths surpass 3,600
- Short COVID stories from the readers of Caring for the Ages
- Sanofi, GSK team up for COVID-19 vaccine work with eyes on possible 2021 rollout
Advance Care Planning in PALTC: Even More Vital Now (Recorded webinar)
All funds raised at the 2020 Wall of Caring will support further outreach and COVID-19 resources in the PALTC setting. AMDA is committed to providing the most reliable and up-to-date information and resources for practitioners. Donate now to help us meet our goal of $50,000.