Are you serving on a state COVID-19 task force?
AMDA would like to convene members who are serving on a state COVID-19 task force on a regular information-sharing call. Join the group!
- Important Information on the Use of Serological (Antibody) Tests for COVID-19 – Letter to Health Care Providers
- Letter from Senate Finance Committee Chairman Charles Grassley to HHS Secretary Alex Azar and CMS Administrator Seema Verma
- ‘It Hurts Our Soul’: Nursing Home Workers Struggle With Thankless Position
- COVID-19 Vaccine Race a Balance of Safety and Speed
- WaPo: Covid-19 is ravaging nursing homes. We’re getting what we paid for
- Apr 22, 2020 09:00 PM ET – WA-PALTC webinar: SNF COVID 19 Unit First experiences: What have we learned?
- Recorded CALTCM Webinar: CALTCM Triple Aim: PPE, Testing & Training
- Fri, Apr 24, 2020, 12:00 PM ET: ASCP Webinar: Truths vs Myths in COVID-19: Is Hydroxychloroquine Working and Are There Risks with Nebulizer Medications?
- Geisinger on Innovating for COVID-19 and Beyond, April 24, 3:00 PM ET