AMDA and ASCP have collaborated on a “heat map” to display the prevalence of COVID-19 within nursing homes and assisted living communities in the United States using publicly available information released by states, as well as information sourced by members of both organizations. You can contribute data here (member login required).
- FDA Reiterates Importance of Close Patient Supervision for ‘Off-Label’ Use of Antimalarial Drugs to Mitigate Known Risks, Including Heart Rhythm Problems
- CMS: Nursing Home Five Star Quality Rating System updates, Nursing Home Staff Counts, and Frequently Asked Questions
- BBC: Coronavirus: First patients injected in UK vaccine trial
- Bloomberg News: Coronavirus Exposes the Dangers of Age Segregation
- Are Nursing Home Residents Expendable?
- COVID-19 Panel: Helmet CPAP, Pronation Key Tools for Some Patients
- Do You Want to Die in an I.C.U.? Pandemic Makes Question All Too Real