UPDATED Resources! Complimentary COVID-19 Resources and More!
Updated! Interim Policy for Suspected or Confirmed COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
To support your organization as you respond to COVID-19 and prepare for the re-opening process, Pathway Health has updated numerous resources, including the Interim Policy for Suspected or Confirmed Coronavirus. This resource provides leaders an overview Policy for COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and expected facility response, based upon the newest guidance available. It is available on the COVID-19 ResourcesPage. Pathway continues to update the full set of COVID-19 resources. Make sure you check out our COVID-19 Resource page regularly.
UPDATED! Complimentary COVID-19 Resources & Tools
UPDATED! COVID-19 Resources and Tools
Download Now! Updated FREE COVID-19 Resources
· UPDATED! Interim Policy for Suspected or Confirmed COVID-19
· UPDATED! Leadership Strategies for Preparation and Response
· UPDATED! Optimizing PPE Eye Protection Face Shields Policy
· UPDATED! PPE Audit Tool
· UPDATED! Non-Certified Caregiver – Basic Nursing Skills Competency Checklist
· UPDATED! Daily Wellness/Safety Checks (Assisted Living)
· UPDATED! Screening Templates (Resident, Employee and Visitor)
· UPDATED! Emergency Staffing Guide, Policy and Worksheet
· Over 15 additional resources and more!
COVID-19 Remote and Onsite Regulatory and Clinical Solutions
· NEW! Infection Control and COVID-19 Focus Survey Preparation – Mock Survey –This streamlined and affordable mock survey solution assists providers to quickly prepare for the enhanced Infection Control and COVID-19 Focus Surveys.
· NEW! Infection Control/Infection Preventionist Interim Professionals or IP Virtual Assistance For COVID-19 – Customized for your organization’s needs! Pathway Health professionals will assist facilities Infection Preventionists with COVID-19 and infection control program preparation and response. Our professional will provide assistance and resources to assist your team with outbreak response and updated infection control guidance.
· NEW! Remote MDS Services and Billing Services – Pathway has designed remote MDS services including Interim MDS Coordinators, billing services, and revenue opportunity reviews! Our Pathway clinical reimbursement professionals are available, using their knowledgeable about the MDS/RAI process, PDPM, diagnosis coding and clinical documentation needs to provide the support that you need.
Register Now! Virtual Classroom and Training Options
New Course Dates Added – Choose the track that works for you!
· VIRTUAL TRAINING – July 21, 22, 23, 2020, 11:30am- 4pm – Via Zoom Meetings
· VIRTUAL TRAINING – August 26,27,28, 2020, 1pm-5:30pm – Via Zoom Meetings
· VIRTUAL TRAINING – September 22,23,24, 2020 1pm-5:30pm – Via Zoom Meetings
· VIRTUAL TRAINING – August 18, 19, 20, 21, 25, 26, September 1, 2, 2020
· (8:30 am – 12:00 pm (CDT)
· (1/2 days over a 8 day period)
· VIRTUAL TRAINING; July 27-31, 2020, 8am-Noon – Via Zoom Meetings
· VIRTUAL TRAINING -August 24-28, 2020 8am – Noon – Via Zoom Meetings