Maine Health Care Association Presents Hot Topics Webinar Series
Pioneer Network is pleased to partner with the Maine Alliance for Resident Centered Care to provide your organization an opportunity to participate in the
Pioneer Network 2020 Hot Topics Webinar series.
What you need to do?
· Check out the webinars – click on the title for more information
· Click on the title of the webinar to get to the registration page
· Click on the green box “Get tickets” or scroll down to Tickets
· Click on “Have a Code? (located next to Tickets)
· Enter the discount code MainePN
· One registration per community/ limit viewing to one computer
· Listen and learn!
Tuesday, May 19 / 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EST
Guides: Jessica Luh Kim, Director, Membership, Policy & Professional Development, Ontario Retirement Communities Association (ORCA)
Mary Beth Wighton, Dementia Advocacy Co-Chair, BSO Lived Experience Facilitator, ORCA Dementia Inclusive Initiative Committee Member
Erin Feutl, Manager, Policy and Professional Development, Ontario Retirement Communities Association
Penny Cook, President & CEO Pioneer Network
Thursday, Aug 20 / 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EST
Guide: Dr. Susan Wehry, MD, Chief of Geriatrics, University of New England, College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Thursday, Nov 19 / 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EST
Guide: Joanne Rader, RN, MN, Co-Founder of Pioneer Network, Consultant
Use the online HTML editor to maximize your web content composing efficiency.