Still need PPE? AHCA/NCAL has compiled a list which may assist you in locatiing PPE
The Covid-19 crisis has created a shortage of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) in the US and around the world. Global supply chains have been impacted, many traditional PPE suppliers are struggling to meet demand and even government assistance is still falling short.
We want to help by sharing a list of companies compiled by AHCA NCAL and a local addition of our own. Please contact them directly to place an order.
- Wisconsin based, Sound Devices, is producing affordable disposable face shields https://store.sounddevices.com/ppe/
- Sew Pieceful Quilting in Tomahawk, WI has handcrafted masks available. Email them at firstname.lastname@example.org and they can take care of you.
- Medline has setup a special area of the their website for Covid-19 products https://www.medline.com/covid19/
- PPE USA Supply offers a wide range of PPE https://ppeusasupply.com/
- Direct Supply is sourcing and distributing a variety of PPE http://www.directsupply.net/
Thank you again to our heroes in LTPAC and Senior Living who continue to provide care and comfort to the most vulnerable members of our society despite the serious risk.
Now more than ever we are grateful to serve you!