AMDA continues to monitor the COVID-19 Outbreak, and is now sending a daily digest of resources and information collected over the last day.
- The New York Times would like to hear from nursing home and long-term care workers, residents, and family members about what they are seeing in their facilities.
- HKS Concept Study: COVID-19 Conversions: Converting Hotels for Patient Care and Sequestration
- Health Affairs, April 13, 2020: How Will We Care For Coronavirus Patients After They Leave The Hospital? By Building Postacute Care Surge Capacity
- Small chloroquine study stopped after irregular heart beats detected in subjects
- Desperate for testing and PPE, providers are asked to report all COVID cases to authorities
- Maintaining Our Humanity Through the Mask: Mindful Communication During COVID-19
- JAMA: Pharmacologic Treatments for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)